Places where Matt has presented
Press play for my story on role models, diabetes, martial arts, introverts, and rising above your circumstances. Imagine you have to give a speech like this virtually to a few hundred people. Your job is to engage, entertain, and inspire your audience with no audience interaction or feedback. Watch for one example of how to use the virtual camera to your advantage.
What a great message and a timely one…this speech is “fully loaded”. – Mark G
You have a unique and frame-breaking way of presenting. – Pat R
I was speechless. – Les S
Watch an entertaining story on marriage, children, and how listening better leads to the best moments in life. Matt gives a longer, interactive version of this award-winning speech for managers and leaders to upgrade their listening and emotional intelligence.
I clicked on it not really sure that I’d watch the whole thing but you drew me in. Your story was beautiful. – Kathy S
Something every husband and/or dad should watch. – Tom S
Wow, that was awesome! – Kate T
Absolutely incredible. – Kevin C
See Matt’s award-winning short speech on mental health below. Matt delivers this story in this short-form or a longer workshop with simple ways to improve mental health.
That might be the bravest and best speech I’ve seen. – Steve P
This brought tears to my eyes. I’ve been around a lot like this and been clueless. Truly inspiring and eye-opening. – John L
That was awesome. I know you won’t mind but I can’t wait to share. – Alyce B
I really like that speech. – Greg
As a medical writer, you made boring health stuff exciting…wow! – Deb
For more of Matt’s speeches go to youtube.com/@mattdever.
Matt delivers these speeches and workshops at large corporations, professional conferences, non-profits, colleges, and teams with excellent feedback and audience engagement.
- creativity – Do you want to grow your team’s creative potential in one hour?
- The exercises were excellent. Generating ideas to solve my own problem was easier this way – less pressure. – Paul
- Five stars! I can’t wait to dig into the resource handout. – Cecile
- leadership – Do you need to lead in difficult situations and have people follow you – not just because you’re the boss?
- You always speak on useful, motivating, and compelling topics. Thank you. – Greg
- A thoughtful new approach to leadership. Thanks for an informative and enlightening speech. – Dave
- Better than the keynote! – Alex
- habits – Do you want to improve your health in a way that’s simpler, easier, and automatic?
- Loved the handout and walking through exactly how to change my own habit. – Laurie
- I was trying to wake up earlier before. Now I have a plan that I think will work. – Robin
- Check out other habit workshops on sleep and how to quickly upgrade your physiological state.
- communication – Do you want to reduce your fear of public speaking and inspire your team?
- I was afraid of giving an hour-long speech. I still am but I’m better prepared too. – Rakesh
- Thanks for teaching me how to give a big conference presentation. – Waleed
These interactive workshops are designed so each participant leaves with a customized plan for integrating these concepts into their personal toolkit.
- Character development through sports – Rocky-like story of character growth through sports, training, and competition
- The complexity of judging others – My martial teacher’s battle with his demons and his incredible, positive impact on his community.
- Childhood obesity – Childhood obesity and a family deciding to get healthy and reach their potential.