Places where Matt has presented
Watch an entertaining story on marriage, children, and how listening better leads to the best moments in life. Matt gives a longer, interactive version of this award-winning speech for managers and leaders to upgrade their listening and emotional intelligence.
I clicked on it not really sure that I’d watch the whole thing but you drew me in. Your story was beautiful. – Kathy S
Something every husband and/or dad should watch. – Tom S
Wow, that was awesome! – Kate T
Absolutely incredible. – Kevin C
See Matt’s award-winning short speech on mental health below. Matt delivers this story in this short-form or a longer workshop with simple ways to improve mental health.
That might be the bravest and best speech I’ve seen. – Steve P
This brought tears to my eyes. I’ve been around a lot like this and been clueless. Truly inspiring and eye-opening. – John L
That was awesome. I know you won’t mind but I can’t wait to share. – Alyce B
Matt delivers these speeches and workshops at large corporations, professional conferences, non-profits, colleges, and teams with excellent feedback and audience engagement.
creativity – Do you want to grow your team’s creative potential in one hour?
- The exercises were excellent. Generating ideas to solve my own problem was easier this way – less pressure. – Paul
- Five stars! I can’t wait to dig into the resource handout. – Cecile
leadership – Do you need to lead in difficult situations and have people follow you – not just because you’re the boss?
- You always speak on useful, motivating, and compelling topics. Thank you. – Greg
- A thoughtful new approach to leadership. Thanks for an informative and enlightening speech. – Dave
- Better than the keynote! – Alex
habits – Do you want to improve your health in a way that’s simpler, easier, and automatic?
- Loved the handout and walking through exactly how to change my own habit. – Laurie
- I was trying to wake up earlier before. Now I have a plan that I think will work. – Robin
communication – Do you want to reduce your fear of public speaking and inspire your team?
- I was afraid of giving an hour-long speech. I still am but I’m better prepared too. – Rakesh
- Thanks for teaching me how to give a big conference presentation. – Waleed
These interactive workshops are designed so each participant leaves with a customized plan for integrating these concepts into their personal toolkit.
Character development through sports – Rocky-like story of character growth through sports, training, and competition
The complexity of judging others – My martial teacher’s battle with his demons and his incredible, positive impact on his community.
Childhood obesity – Childhood obesity and a family deciding to get healthy and reach their potential.