How will 30 Minute Fit work?
This program will teach you how to achieve your health and fitness goals and minimize the time required with a customized program and 1 on 1 support.
For many of us meal preparation time, hour-long fitness classes, increased hunger from exercise, and travel time to and from the gym crush our efforts to improve our health. Most people can expect a heavy focus on improving nutrition and integrating physical activity into your daily routines while cutting transit, meal prep, and total workout time.
As described in the J-Curve Post you will improve continuously through realistic goals that challenge you just enough. If you want to set high-risk or high-difficulty goals, this program is not for you. I want to guide you to a path of consistent forward progress on your health and fitness for life.
Most fitness programs are standardized without much consideration to your starting health and fitness level and your target goals. 30 Minute Fit will provide a customized plan for you to achieve your goals after considering your current state.
My goal is for you to become sustainably self sufficient in maintaining excellent health with the timeline depending on your current state. By increasing your knowledge, you’ll see why it’s easier for some people to remain fit and healthy and use a similar process to transform yourself.
Is 30 Minute Fit for me?
These are the key differentiators for ’30 Minute Fit’:
- Customized Program
- Minimum Time
- 1 on 1 Support
If you want products, hour long classes, travel time to a gym, heavy meal prep time, a standard program, or group training, this program isn’t for you. I have used and will continue to use some of of those methods, but they’re not for everyone.
If you want to learn how to lose weight or achieve other health and fitness goals in the minimum amount of time with 1 on 1 support in a sustainable way, this program is for you.
What happens after I sign up for 30 Minute Fit?
- Week 1
- Complete Survey – I will send you a questionnaire to fill out. This process the is key to customizing a program that will work for you.
- Brief Call to Review Survey – I will clarify your goals and any other open questions before customizing your program.
- Week 2
- Receive Customized Program – I will send you a customized program within approximately one week of receiving your survey answers. I will send you options for meeting for 30-60 minutes to review the program and the 15 minute weekly calls after that.
- Personal Program Review – You should invest 15 minutes before we meet to review the program and write down any questions. You will speed up your progress by doing this.
- Program Review – We will meet either through video chat or in person depending on your location to review the program, answer your questions, and make adjustments.
- Week 3
- Call or Video Chat – We will briefly review your progress. I will answer any questions, provide coaching on technique, and suggest program adjustments based on your feedback.
- Week 4
- Call or Video Chat
- Assess Need to Continue Weekly Calls – We will discuss whether you’re self-sufficient and can continue making progress on your own. My goal is to for you to become self-sufficient as soon as possible. However, most people will require additional support depending on their goals and starting health and fitness level.
- Month 2+
- Weekly Calls or Video Chats
- Additional Services as Requested
- Assess Need to Continue Weekly Calls
What else do I need to know?
Go to the 30 Minute Fit page to get all the information on the program in one place.
How to Sign Up or Purchase a Gift?
- Sign up here. You may want to review the Services page first.
- If you know someone who wants to improve their health and fitness, you can purchase the Customized Program on the Sign Up page to get them started.