I grew up lower-middle-class in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania.
I started martial arts at twelve, got Type I diabetes at fourteen, met my wife at twenty-two, and had my daughter at thirty-seven.
I invest my time in my software engineering teams, coaching leaders and executives in public speaking, and writing my own speeches, articles, and books.
I love reading slow, lifting heavy, shadowboxing fast, tasty food, strong espresso, my daughter, my beautiful/smart wife and my Irish hyperbolic-storytelling family.
Who is Matt?
- grown global development teams in Malvern, India, and Austria to deliver high-risk projects
- developed engineers and project managers to lead their teams
- good eye for hiring talented engineers and leaders
- a computer engineer from Villanova and almost-MBA at Penn State
- enterprise healthcare system engineer, manager, and leader at Siemens and Cerner
- trained hundreds of leaders on agile development techniques in the US and India
a health fanatic
- ran successful martial arts programs for decades and trained students for title wins
- mentor clients, employees, and friends on how to achieve their goals
- break down performance into small actionable changes like habits